Issuing A New Invoice

Last night I sold a few items, two to the same person who went through Checkout before I had time to combine for postage purposes.  How can I issue a new Invoice to take into account  combined postage .

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Issuing A New Invoice

In the myeBay view you can send a revised invoice if the buyer has gone through checkout but has not made payment.

Next to the item, under the Print Postage Label blue button, select more actions, then about 6 or 7th choice down the list that appears there will be send invoice.

When the new invoice is generated it should have both items listed.  Adjust your post price, do not hit recalcuate as this fuction just clears your adjustments, just send (or view and then send from view screen).

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It is not reacting when I hit the button....

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If the buyer has already paid, you can't resend an invoice. If they paid via PayPal, send them a refund of the excess postage, minus what it would cost you in fees for the extra.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I  understand that but the Buyer has not paid

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Might be a long shot, but think its worth trying the function via a different browser.

Over the past couple of weeks quite a few sellers have reported on the boards that some menu options are not responding when selected. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I'll try that I do use two different browers mainly so I can have both my eBay accounts open at the same time, thank you

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply