It has been over 10 days since I have lost the ability to log-in to my eBay account. Log-in loop.

I depend on eBay to make a living. It has been over 10 days since I've been able to access my account. What happens is I go to sign in and I get stuck on a log in loop and nothing happens. I've reset my password probably half a dozen times aswell as used a tempoary passcode that has been texted to me.

I've used Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and I still can't log in. I've also cleared all the browsing data fully on all of these. The same thing happens. I enter my log in details correctly and when I click sign in it just reloads the page and keeps me on an infinite loop. 

I have tried eBay .com.au, .com. .co.uk, .ca and others. Nothing works. I have called eBay Australia 3 times on the Phone and spent an hour each individual time going through troubleshooting to prove to them its a fault on there end. All I've got back from them is that they have reported the fault to the technical team and I have to wait. Its been a week since they reported the fault and I still cant access my eBay account and despite calling them requesting an update I have been given none.

I HAD around 240 listings. I now have only 160 because I cant relist any of them because I cant access my account. Since I sell on eBay and my website its hard to keep track of the quantities of items. So I am selling many items that I don't physically have in stock which is forcing me to buy them from my competitor which is making me lose all profits. I can't log into my account to relist anything or adjust the quantities. I can't easily print orders out and currently have to type every single address in manually that I can find in the email. This is extremely tedious. On top of this it doesnt give me the buyers email or phone number so I can't put them on the shipping label as a redundancy incase it gets lost.

I CAN however log into my eBay account through the mobile application. This however has extremely limited functionality and really the only benefit I get out of it is being able to message customers.

I don't know what to do at this point. I feel like eBay is not taking this issue seriously and I'm extremely stressed out about it.
Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

TLDR
I have been unable to access my eBay account for 10 days. Stuck on Log-in loop. Tried every troubleshooting step, fault is on eBays end. I feel like they're doing nothing to help fix this.

(I am posting this from a different account)

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It has been over 10 days since I have lost the ability to log-in to my eBay account. Log-in loop.

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.

Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.

After 5 minutes reboot. Then try to log on.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Have you tried signing in from a different computer, perhaps that of a friend or your local library? If you can sign in on another computer it probably means it's something to do with your computer and not ebay.

Have you tried using the ebay website on your phone rather than the app? You can do/see a lot more if you're not using the app.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

when you get the mobile version on your phone go to the bottom of the page and choose classic view. This should take you to the full web page. 

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply