Item Number 301025686011

Purchased this item just over 1 week ago Item was marked as sent with a tracking number. This is the Information Received From Tracking Information.

Date/Time  Activity  Location

Tue 23 Dec 2014 16:13 Customer Enquiry lodged MILTON QLD

Thu 18 Dec 2014 15:20 Shipping information approved by Australia Post

Wed 17 Dec 2014 20:45 Shipping information received by Australia Post

I phoned Australia Post and asked what this all means and was told that they have received the paperwork but the item has not been lodged and that they could possibly be waiting for the item to arrive from China as it is very common with thr account holder.

Surely this is against eBay Policies. Item is suppose to be located in NSW and they have marked it Sent when in fact it has not been sent.

Paddy

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Item Number 301025686011

make sure you leave appropriate feedback if it is in fact coming from china. We buy items according to location for a reason not to have to wait 3 weeks for them to arrive from china.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Item Number 301025686011

Also Paddy, read the Neg fb. Hope all turns out ok. Agree with h b h on this one. It's located in Hong Kong.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Item Number 301025686011

Tears before bedtime on this one:  

Seller is located in Hong Kong

Listing includes

AU $90.00
Australia
Express delivery

Seller has 18 negatives mainly for incompatible ink.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Item Number 301025686011

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
make sure you leave appropriate feedback if it is in fact coming from china. We buy items according to location for a reason not to have to wait 3 weeks for them to arrive from china.

Got a Refund and left appropriate feedback

Thank You All

Paddy

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Item Number 301025686011

selin_fon
Community Member

how many days later did you receive the parcel after it said "customer enquiry lodged in Milton" cos I have the same problem now and I need my parcel by tomorrow.Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Item Number 301025686011

@selin_fon wrote:

how many days later did you receive the parcel after it said "customer enquiry lodged in Milton" cos I have the same problem now and I need my parcel by tomorrow.Smiley Sad

The OP did not get his item....he was given a refund as you will see if you read the post above yours.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply