Item does not show up in other countries?

Hi,my item has been listed for 5 days and does not show up in any other country,It is listed as worldwide shipping.There is no options for support because this issue is not listed and cannot email ebay.

Is there a way that i can email ebay?as please do not state the obviosu i have tried it ten times.

help!!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Actually just had a thought, revise your listings and check as it is a little tricky when selecting worldwide postage, you will see 2 sections for postage, one to Australia, and one to worldwide once worldwide or a custom selection is done, now before you submit revisions, check under worldwide you will see a second one for worldwide again underneath yes is exactly the same as the one you just did, but you need to select the same thing again, dont ask me why you have to do worldwide twice but is the way Ebay in thier "wisdom" have made it these days, then your listings will show up on other Ebay sites.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I dont know what you mean about "please do not state the obvious" 

But if you go to 

Customer Support

Contact Us

Selling, then choose one of the options, you can phone or email

Is that the obvious??

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yep strange that as we sell almost worldwide exept for parts of the world we do not want to send to ie too expensive, or import duties are insane, and they always show up in other countries, and yet under postage details it is set to worldwide so nothing wrong there, you can select any country there no problem, so should be seen on all overseas Ebay platforms, yet checked by logging in to Ebay UK and your listings are not there, buggered if i know.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Actually just had a thought, revise your listings and check as it is a little tricky when selecting worldwide postage, you will see 2 sections for postage, one to Australia, and one to worldwide once worldwide or a custom selection is done, now before you submit revisions, check under worldwide you will see a second one for worldwide again underneath yes is exactly the same as the one you just did, but you need to select the same thing again, dont ask me why you have to do worldwide twice but is the way Ebay in thier "wisdom" have made it these days, then your listings will show up on other Ebay sites.

Cheers

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Also check that the countries haven't been excluded somehow in Site Preferences > Postage Preferences > Show > edit Exclude Postage Locations From Your Listings.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I dont know about showing up in other countries

but I did notice your item for $2400+ is listed as One Dollar postage to either France or Germany(the only 2 countries I checked)

by Express International Flat Rate Postage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

THANK YOU,THAT DID THE TRICK! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks, why is there no option for free International  shipping?

I offer free INT shipping but i have to charge AU$1.00?

Can someone help?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hi,

make it $0.00 that is all you can do for Free international shipping.

Cheers

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply