Item marked as delivered but buyer says not received

A buyer msg asking where their parcel was.I checked tracking and it said it was delivered yesterday 2 hours after her msg was sent.Tracking stated left in a safe place.She has msg again saying it isn't there safe or otherwise and what am I going to do about it.Am I responsible for this and do I have to refund her.Thanks

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If the item shows as delivered, the buyer should initiate a query to Australia Post.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

As the tracking says delivered, you should win a dispute should she open one.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

If the item shows as delivered, the buyer should initiate a query to Australia Post.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

@wendymac54 wrote:

A buyer msg asking where their parcel was.I checked tracking and it said it was delivered yesterday 2 hours after her msg was sent.Tracking stated left in a safe place.She has msg again saying it isn't there safe or otherwise and what am I going to do about it.Am I responsible for this and do I have to refund her.Thanks

Is that really what she said? That wouldn't encourage me to do much. Not that there is really much I can do anyway. Only advise them to open a case with the delivery service.

Now, for a more friendly and polite customer there still isn't really anything I can do. But if I used my broker service I might be able to get them to put some pressure on the courier company. Otherwise I might consider suggesting a partial or even full refund if I was feeling generous and I believed them that the item didn't arrive.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

What a delightful customer

I agree with what fellow members have already said

I know what I wish I could say, but I won't 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Go on bear say it say it,sorry bear my tourette's just got the better of me haha

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Well, to put in a nice way, maybe her package is wherever her manners are

I mean, how very dare the OP did'nt make the postie bring it into the house on a velvet pillow whilst riding upon a virgin unicorn

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

That's right curra and if the item was lost and never delivered then OP might of had to do something about it.

Some buyers just don't understand the rules or really don't read them.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Maybe the recipient didn't have a broomstick handy crow....................original.gif

Spoiler
.............not sayin' they use one for flying of course.............

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/offbeat/australia-post-worker-throws-package-on-roof-offers-ruthles...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

Well, to put in a nice way, maybe her package is wherever her manners are

I mean, how very dare the OP did'nt make the postie bring it into the house on a velvet pillow whilst riding upon a virgin unicorn

Hee hee, you said unicorn ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply