Item paid for - payment not showing up in PayPal

I've sold a few items this afternoon, all the same item on the same listing. I've sold 4 items total. eBay says that all 4 of them are paid for "Paid with PayPal on 11-Mar-15" but I've only received 3 payments when looking at PayPal. I also ticked "Require immediate payment" when making the listing. The one that's missing was the 2nd out of 4, it wasn't the last one. I'm not sure if this is an eBay/PayPal glitch, or something else. Looking at other forums a glitch caused something like this to happen back in 2013.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I would give it an hour and re look. Paypal is going weirdly slow for us in updating and messaging us at the moment . . .

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Alrighty. Thanks for letting me know. Hope it sorts itself out.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Hi There, first time posting, same thing has happened to me. Single item sold, ebay showed that it had been paid for, however no trace of it in Paypal. Stupidly, I've already sent item. Not sure what I can do about it now.  : (

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Rang PayPal and they told me to wait... it's been 4 hours since the call and the payment still isn't showing up.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@thecardbazaarau wrote:

Rang PayPal and they told me to wait... it's been 4 hours since the call and the payment still isn't showing up.

Did the subject line in your email from Paypal say something similar to below?

Subject: Item no.1234567891234 - Notification of an Instant Payment Received from username (username@isp.com)

If so, don't worry because even if the payment doesn't apear in your Paypal balance or statement, you are fully covered for seller protection, as it clearly states in the email you were sent.

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now send any items. To view the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

Seems that Paypal have been having quite a lot of problems over the past couple of days but I'm sure they be sorted quickly enough. After all, it's not eBay you're dealing with any more.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

See this post of mine just below:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Paypal-bug-known-issue/m-p/1747184#U1747184

It's a known bug. When the payment does come through, check the Paypal fees deducted as they may be incorrect. (They charged me 25%.)

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

kandad
Community Member

Having same problems eBay say sold item paid on Friday last, yet no show in Paypal past 24 hours, rather annoyed ATM.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Are  you on managed payments?    Sold items no longer appear in paypal.   Check in your payments tab in Seller Hub.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

As this thread is 6 years old most info is completely out of date

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply