Item size in title is wrong but was correct in photo. What do I do?

I do not sell on eBay often and recently listed a number of items from my wardrobe. I thought I had been careful however incorrectly listed a dress a a size 18 (was a 16). The photos of the dress clearly showed the tag as a size 16. By the time I realised the mistake it was too late as someone had bid, won and completed checkout. I did send a message about the mistake to ask if they still wanted the item but didn't receive a response. I posted the item to comply with my own auction listing and assumed a diligent buyer would have seen the pictures and/or asked questions if concerned (which is what I would have done if there were inconsistencies) The buyer has now opened a claim for item not matching description (and fair enough). I'm happy to refund, including postage, but not sure whether the buyer should return the item or how that process works. The buyer isn't being very forthcoming in communication. Help!
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item size in title is wrong but was correct in photo. What do I do?

The buyer must return before you refund.

Relpy to the buyer via the dispute they have opened saying to send it back and once it is received back in the condition it was sent you will refund in full.

Never refund till the item is returned.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply