Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do you think Australia Post will raise parcel prices in 2014?

The courier company I use has raised prices making themselves only 20-25 cents cheaper than Australia Post. Do you guys think Australia Post will raise parcel rates again this year? I believe the last price rise was in April 2013 so should we anticip...

Non Payer possible retaliation

Non Payer possible retaliation. I have a NPB who won an auction on another ID I use , after doing some research I get a bad feeling about this buyer .I know they can’t leave feedback after I open a case but if they then decide to pay before I close t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! feed back

Could you please explaine, I have recieved negetive feed back for explaineing what was stated in my add, I recieved a phone call to find out my address and advise they where comming to pick up item , all good at this stage, the next phone call was th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

POSTAGE HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED A HIGHER LOSS RATE IN GENERAL POSTAGE ITEMS LATELY

Hello I seem to be losing 20% of my postage items lately! Well not me but austarlia post Ive actually going to start sending most items by registered post as im sick of losing items therefore im charging the customer for it now i always did free post...

more than 1 available how?

Just set up a shop, want to offer more than one product available eg": Customer might want to buy more than 1 of product I am offering for sale. Suppose to be where you put fixed price in but I cannot see anything to offer this feature.

Sometimes you have a gut feeling about a sale

Sold a $1 item the other day, had a gut feeling right from the start as it was a Turkish buyer with only 3 feedback, and he only bought 1 of the item (normally these things are sold in multiples). Anyway, the purchase went through, he paid, I gave hi...

Strange Feedback issue

Early hours this morning, I seen that my Feedback had finally reached 500 (yay new coloured star for me), but now it has dropped back to 499 (boo back to old coloured star) There has been no Negative Feedback in the meantime to make it drop back, and...