feed back

Could you please explaine, I have recieved negetive feed back for explaineing what was stated in my add, I recieved a phone call to find out my address and advise they where comming to pick up item , all good at this stage, the next phone call was that I was told to post item. in add no postage, I stated to the person what part of the English lanuage don't you understand, negitive feed back recieved on my response. Ebay people spoken to agree that this was unfair. non payment for this item and a lot of stress. 

I thought I had sold a camera lens on ebay no comunication at all from winning bidder sale gone to your resolution centre no result, proposed purchaser 100% good feed back .I dont understand.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

feed back

Marty, this isn't eBay staff, we're members just like you - other buyers and sellers.

ok, the camera lense,

sounds like a buyer who didn't pay. that happens, all the time, but if you went through the resolution centre, at least you would have gotten your fees back, so that's good. and the non payer would have gotten a strike against their account.

fingers crossed that next time you list it that the sale goes through.

as for the pick up item, yeah, they messed you around and frustrated you .I guess that made your communication sound a bit blunt to them

did you get your fees back for this item if it was never paid for?

also, I think you should be able to get the feedback removed because the transaction never happened. Try and ring eBay again. point that out.

but otherwise, feedback is a buyers opinion of the transaction, and that's why eBay won't remove it.

but most sales are good and easy, so try again, eh?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

feed back

would that be the neg you received almost twelve months ago and you didnt reply to unitl january this year?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

feed back

English is obviously not your first language.  

It sounds like the negative feedback was deserved.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

feed back

*harsh*!

it looks like the poster has had two not very positive eBay experiences,

They just didn't list them in chronological order.

The camera lense, I suspect is quite recent, maybe a non paying bidder, had to go through the UID process.

So the seller, not beiong a regular eBayer, now recalls their last transaction that wasn't so great, and they don't understand how either have been allowed to happen.

c'mon. it's not the fiorst time we've had irregular sellers not understanding why things work as they do.

bit rough taking a pot shot at someone who may not be as competent at expressing themselves via text (regardless of if it is their first or fifth language) as someone else.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

feed back

Marty, this isn't eBay staff, we're members just like you - other buyers and sellers.

ok, the camera lense,

sounds like a buyer who didn't pay. that happens, all the time, but if you went through the resolution centre, at least you would have gotten your fees back, so that's good. and the non payer would have gotten a strike against their account.

fingers crossed that next time you list it that the sale goes through.

as for the pick up item, yeah, they messed you around and frustrated you .I guess that made your communication sound a bit blunt to them

did you get your fees back for this item if it was never paid for?

also, I think you should be able to get the feedback removed because the transaction never happened. Try and ring eBay again. point that out.

but otherwise, feedback is a buyers opinion of the transaction, and that's why eBay won't remove it.

but most sales are good and easy, so try again, eh?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

feed back

@bsal6160 wrote:

would that be the neg you received almost twelve months ago and you didnt reply to unitl january this year?

Yes this was feed back from 12 months ago. The part I find hard to understand is my three attempts

to speek to ebay were very positive, they all believed the feed back should be removed. When this case

whent to the next step I was told it could not be removed, no explanaition why. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply