Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BEST MATCH DEFAULT - WHAT A CROC OF (BLEEP)!!! - MASSIVE RANT

best match default is a disgrace HEY EBAY IF YOU ARE AWAKE AT THE WHEEL I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT USING YOUR WEBSITE AS A BUYER AND A SELLER IS SICKENING There is so many things wrong with your website .. why did you "fix" what wasn't broken?...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Technical error when relisting

I've been relisting my items every 10 days for years now and never had a problem. Today I tried to relist and I get the error:You can not submit your listing due to the following problemsPlease enter a valid value.An error has occurredGo back and edi...

Resolved! I have opened a new user ID for my business through my primary membership.

Yet when I log in as my business name it won't let me list to sell under the new name.When I try to start the listing eBay opens a new page asking me to log in again. It will then only let me log in under my primary membership user name and password....

Special Orders -- How to Pay for them?

We operate two ebay stores selling in the same category of baby headbands and accessories.We very commonly get requests from customers asking if we can make up a special order.It might be different combinations of what we already have listed or bulk ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A seller has their phone number in all of their listings, Reported back in Nov and still no action?

Hi,So there is a seller here on the AUS site that has clear violations in their listings, including their contact phone number, the operating hours of their physical store so as to let buyers know the best time to contact them or to arrange a visit.N...