Items for sale

I have 3 paintings for sale but they have been up for weeks and not looking like moving however I have people in my area who have lost everything in the recent flood & I would like to end the transactions and donate them to these people. I already gave one of mine away & they were just so delighted

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Items for sale

If you go to My eBay > Selling, you should see a list of the items you have for sale, and to the right will be a link with a dropdown menu that, once opened, will have 'end item" as one of the options. 

end item.png

You can also end them all at once if you check the box on the left next to each one, and then select 'end' from the options:

end all items.PNG

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Items for sale

If you go to My eBay > Selling, you should see a list of the items you have for sale, and to the right will be a link with a dropdown menu that, once opened, will have 'end item" as one of the options. 

end item.png

You can also end them all at once if you check the box on the left next to each one, and then select 'end' from the options:

end all items.PNG

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Items for sale

This weeks good samaritan award goes to...................... storm7600

7ia64jdrT.jpg

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Items for sale

Why don't you see if you can set up a raffle for them and then make a donation to the affected people? Either way, it's such a kind gesture. I'm sure whichever way you go, the people will be forever grateful

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Items for sale

Thanks so much
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Items for sale

Thank you
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply