Just curious.. wondering how sellers are fairing lately. I have only had 2 sales in 10 days!!

I was away for 2 weeks (medical reasons) ebay CS said I had lost my search ranking because of it... OK accept that... BUT it is so unusual to have only 2 sales in 10 days....

Just wanting to know how other sellers are fairing.. 

I know when Elections are announced that can have a bearing but gees.... this is ridiculous!

I said to ebay what is the point in offering free postage, one day shipping from payment being received etc... TOP RATED seller.. not worth it..  have now downgraded my store subscription, added postage... and will just pretend I DO NOT sell on ebay anymore!!

Sorry state of affairs.... once I figure out how to sell on facebook that will be my next step... Just not in the right frame of mind presently...

I do HOPE other sellers are doing BETTER than me...

I have never had it this bad....

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just curious.. wondering how sellers are fairing lately. I have only had 2 sales in 10 days!!

go-tazz
Community Member

There is also the 1000 free listings that were on offer,(multiply that by the amount of sellers that may have

taken up the ffer and it could mean that listings get lost in the extra volume of listings).

My last sale was on the 24th of April,(good thing I only sell for something to do),good.gif

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

My sales have slowed in the last few days. But I HAVE already hit my April-May average.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Really low sales last 2 weeks. Mostly low value items being sold.

Was getting 3-4 sales per day, now getting consecutive days with no sales....

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Would like to add that "views" have dropped off massively as well....

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Sales have been reasonable, but one of my product lines is very seasonal ( only lasts a few weeks ) and is going gang busters at the moment. Without this sales would be fairly ordinary.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Definitely swings and roundabouts.

Was going ok until Monday, then slowed right down.

But to be honest, it's so random and unpredicatable.

One minute you think things are dead in the water, the next minute a dozen sales happen and vice versa.

Hopefully it will pick up over the weekend - that generally tends to be a better time period as people have more leisure time to browse.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply