Key word brand spamming

Mmmm 171458066792 ....

lol too much attention to spamming brands and not enough on providing actual item details  ...Cat Surprised

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Key word brand spamming

You are all so funny!

Have had a good laugh from these posts

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Seals not your market then how about a pair of these 221553125645 thhhrrrr (the sexy growl noise thing)

You know you want 'em Smiley LOL

Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

(removed the name they are using) is a manufacturer specializing in women bags ,ladies hair accessories and shoes. 

We are also cooperating with other manufactures around the world

Um er so why are ALL of her listings for USED items ? LOL LOL
Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

I came in a bit late, this is a hoot, also on my Watch list, and a couple others LOL

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

I found some things for sheep if she can't get that perty seal to add to the menagerie-

A cheeky item for anyone who loves sheep 231290191132 She probably report this 1 Smiley Surprised

She like this 181404706220 Smiley Happy

If you are feeling nostalgic 221422357192 or wan't to change your name back

Want to look younger? 151021618799 Essence of baby sheep,mite need some fava beans & a nice chiante with that.

Hey anyone how many watchers on that thing that we're not meant to watch unless we're serious?I'm on Firefox & i can't see watchers numbers.i bet she's all cited Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The sad thing about the placenta one is, people these days take their own placentas home from hospital to eat it. Some eat as is, some get it dried and put into capsules. Placenta milkshake anyone?

Can't tell how many watchers on that item until someone bids 😞

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply