LOST PARCEL

I posted an item to a buyer on the 7th Oct they still have not received it,I have checked tracking and has been it transit for 2 weeks only has to go from NSW to VIC.I rang AusPost today and was told they would investigate but if it is deemed lost then to bad I should have taken out cover.Needless to say I was not happy they lost it not me why should I be out of pocket,the buyer has been extremely good about it and I have told them will refund,just doesn't seem right AusPost lost it they should be held responsible.Can I recover my money from Paypal?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: LOST PARCEL

I normally ignore messages that are deemed to be yelling because I don't like being yelled at, especially when I've done nothing wrong, but did you know that you can't use people's real names on here? By posting the name of your buyer like you have, complete with a postcode, you risk suspension from the forums. I would be self reporting your message to get it removed.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

OMG must be a slow day for you today sheep if that's your best response.
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

HUH??? If you only read my message today, then you have no idea what I was talking about because the mods have edited the messages I was referring to. Thanks for your comment though.

FYI, my day today was extremely busy and tomorrow will be even busier.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I know exactly what you are talking about, you make some silly remark about caps and yelling (seriously!!) and an even sillier remark about naming and shaming, what does that have to do with you?? Let the mods do their job, they will remove it if they deem it necessary.

I have seen it here many times where you people advise posters to name and shame when leaving feedback so people can identify dodgy buyers and sellers. Why is it any different here on the forums. Double standards, HUH, sorry about the caps.

Your response only makes you look foolish.
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I rarely mention that people shouldn't name and shame on the forums, but the fact is, it's against forum rules and members risk being sanctioned by repeatedly doing so. Is it so wrong to inform a newish member that probably hasn't read the forum rules that that can happen? Go to the buyers forum and you can easily pick the regulars who pull members up on it.....and I'm not one of them. 

I don't think I've ever said to name and shame in feedback, although I think it's a great idea and I agree when all the others suggest it. It allows my special list to grow. What people put in feedback has absolutely nothing to do with the rules of this forum. I think you are getting your wires crossed between myself and some of the other long term forum members.

Given the amount of groups there are, the mods are kept busy. Sometimes they rely on forum members to alert them to things. There are plenty of people here who happily report posts and that can result in the messages being removed and/or the member being put on detention. Believe me, there are some just waiting with baited breath for you to make the tiniest mistake so they can report your message. As someone who has been put on detention, I know that to be fact.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply