Let's fix the manage payments system

I sell on another website, unfortunately I cannot mention its name otherwise the moderators will bleep me.

In a nutshell

charges a 10% fee for all sales made through the BUY button. This is automatically charged on the total transaction amount including shipping costs. Our fee will be deducted through your PayPal or Payments account. You may see some variations on when the fee is deducted if you sold via PayPal. The website only uses PayPal. Funds are immediately in my PayPal and can be transferred into my Bank Account within 24 hrs

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What is the question?

I mention other websites here regularly and have never been moderated (thanks mods!).

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

As jelly said, what is the question?

eBay don't do Paypal, effectively. If you want to sell here, you are subject to their rules.

No posts on the boards are going to be read by eBay, much less considered. Find a windmill.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

From my pov, it works just fine, and no fix required.  

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

My mistake should be How do we improve the manage payments system?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I've been on the system since July last year with zero issues. I have weekly payouts and funds are in my account within 6 hours of the payout notification.

Not sure what you think needs improving?

Also, which site charges 10% fees? I'd love to know so I can check them out. I'm also on Amazon and Etsy and their fees are well above that.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I never had of the early teething problems that eBay's Managed Payments system seemed to have as I was put onto it months later.  It caused a lot of people a lot of bother but it seems to have settled down now.  I receive payments every couple of days or so for my sales.

But your mention of a 10% fee is interesting!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@billexploited wrote:

My mistake should be How do we improve the manage payments system?

The only chance you will ever have, in which to make any changes to MP, is to complete any surveys regarding MP that ebay may from time to time ask you to complete

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply