Listing Description lack of Bright Colour options

G'day

Ebay no Longer has Bright Colours available in the Listing Description - when you List a New Item or Revise the item in the Description area, in the the Description Task Bar options that are available, when you click on the Colour Option - tilted beaker icon -  the Drop Down shows all Dark Colours the only Bright Colour is Blue, they have removed the Yellows Oranges Greens Pinks Reds etc - sorry i can't do a snip of the screen the Colour Option Drop Down doesn't Stay up 

Does anyone else have this problem or is it me

thanx

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It's been that way for a while now. Personally, I C&P from Word and my chosen font remains in my listings - despite the colours not being available on eBay. Alternatively, you can change the colour easily within the html coding.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Above and to the right of the Description Box you will see "Show All Options" click.  In the Pop Up box choose "See More Options" to the Right  of  The Description then tick the "Show HTML Code".  This will  show any code.

Thus 

This is a Colour Test

This is a <font color="#9e2048">Colour Test</font>

#9e2048 is the Hex code for the color.  Google "hex color picker" and it will give you the hex code for the colour you want.  

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's been that way for a while now. Personally, I C&P from Word and my chosen font remains in my listings - despite the colours not being available on eBay. Alternatively, you can change the colour easily within the html coding.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

bugger , i don't have word will have to learn how to do the other option that you mentioned - thanx

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

How do you change the font colour within html coding please.  Hate the new lack of colour choices 😢

thanks

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Above and to the right of the Description Box you will see "Show All Options" click.  In the Pop Up box choose "See More Options" to the Right  of  The Description then tick the "Show HTML Code".  This will  show any code.

Thus 

This is a Colour Test

This is a <font color="#9e2048">Colour Test</font>

#9e2048 is the Hex code for the color.  Google "hex color picker" and it will give you the hex code for the colour you want.  

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks heaps 😃

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply