Listing Fees Managed Payments

I just started on Managed Payments today & have a simple question - well more than one..

Do we get 250000 free insertion fees per month? If yes, is this just a promotion or permanent?  Is there any reason to have a shop & pay the extra fees involved?

Any straight answers appreciated, as I'm a tad confused.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Most likely a one-off a bribe to get people to move to MP (and to make more money when a thousand $1.65 Good 'til Cancelled insertion fees occur the next month when it drops back to 40 listings, unless you're lucky enough to get unlimited listings on the weekend - I haven't been offered that even once).
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@lynne8221 wrote:

I just started on Managed Payments today & have a simple question - well more than one..

Do we get 250000 free insertion fees per month? If yes, is this just a promotion or permanent?  Is there any reason to have a shop & pay the extra fees involved?

I have been on managed payments for a while now -   yes you get  250000  free listings - or really just free listings, because they don't give you a counter - probably because most people couldn't possibly use that many

And you can list both auction and fixed price

If you have a  featured store for example, you will still see the older counter which says 1500, but it never moves, no matter how many listings you do.

So the main reason you continue to pay for a store is for the better rate for final value fees.

Don't know how long it will last.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

• Pay no Insertion Fees on up to 250,000 items you list and make available for purchase in Fixed Price or Auction-style format on eBay.com.au during the Promotion Period. 
  • This promotion is separate to your monthly entitlement to free listings.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for that - still feeling my way around the system.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply