Listing Frames 'Store Categories' list won't appear on my listings...have contacted eBay Live Chat.

So I've recently tried adding the 'Listing frames - Store header and left-navigation category list (first 30 categories that contain items)' option to the eBay store I'm managing, and it won't update and show the Store Categories down the left-hand side.  I previously had this feature activated in a former business and it was an extremely valuable option.

I've contacted eBay Live Chat three times in the last 8 days regarding this, as when I first contacted them 8 days ago they said 'yes we can see it isn't working for your listings, it should be fixed within 24-48 hours'.  Has anyone else had any issues with trying to activate the Store Categories part of Listing Frames?  It has applied the Store Search and other bits and pieces associated with Listing Frames, but it's the Store Categories that I'm hanging for.

Anyone have any suggestions of things I can try to get this feature working, instead of waiting for eBay to maybe get back to me?

Cheers,

amxsuperstores

amxsuperstores - Australia's three largest motorcycle accessories superstores.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Listing Frames 'Store Categories' list won't appear on my listings...have contacted eBay Live Ch

Not sure about the rules and/or ethics involved in bumping a thread in eBay Community but...*bump*
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Listing Frames 'Store Categories' list won't appear on my listings...have contacted eBay Live Ch

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

*update*  Still haven't received any information from eBay regarding this, and still don't have listing frames applied to my listings.  Very frustrating, as these worked really well in my previous life!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, I am in the exact same boat as you. I have a previous store which ihave not shut down yet andit worked great now I have opened a new one and the store categories ill not show up down the left side on top of that my listings were done in auctiva and they come up as active but do not show in my store at all. Did you ever get some sort of resolution?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply