Listing Violation for Zumba Dvds

I received a listing violation email from Ebay stating they had removed my listing for seling my Zumba dvds.  It went on with all this other info and gave me an email to directly contact Zumba about it if I wanted to.  I have done this and am still waiting to hear back from them.

I don't understand what the problem is unless you are not allowed to resell your Zumba dvds on Ebay, and if this is the case, how come I can find plenty of other listings from people selling their Zumba dvds and they have not been removed?

Does anyone know?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

had the same thing happen to me. Zumba said mine were counterfeit [bought at target years ago] unless i could produce the receipt [from over 7 years ago] i was guilty unless i could prove myself innocent.

the company wont let anybody sell second hand dvds as it cuts into their profits so they and some other companies pay ebay to not allow there items to be sold second hand.

wont matter how many emails you send to zumba you wont like the responce, its a scumbag company for doing it, probably against Australian law what they do but nothing you can do except wait for the violation to go in 6 months.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yeh thats rubbish I reckon.

I'm annoyed though that my listing has been pulled yet I see quite a few other listings of individuals selling their Zumba dvds either second hand or unwanted gifts etc etc.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

as I remember it from some year or so ago.... only Australian Authorized retailers are allowed to sell ZUMBA on ebay.Australia.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

There is no such thing as authorised Zumba second-hand merchants.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I am confused, If I buy brand new set of DVDs and don't like them because I am too lazy so decide to sell them 6 months later as used then I am not allowed???

Surely they can't stop anyone selling a seccondhand dvd set?

and what is this nonsense about Target settling fakes? Says Zumba???

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

"Surely they can't stop anyone selling a seccondhand dvd set?"

Thats exactly what they are doing to me, stopping me from selling my secondhand dvd set Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@i-once-was-bump wrote:

I am confused, If I buy brand new set of DVDs and don't like them because I am too lazy so decide to sell them 6 months later as used then I am not allowed???

Surely they can't stop anyone selling a seccondhand dvd set?

No, they cant stop anyone selling a secondhand dvd set, but they CAN and DO stop anyone selling a secondhand dvd set, ON EBAY.

They had an agreement with ebay that none would be listed. [as I said this was some time ago, when Zumba was new to aussie, but I guess this agreement is still in place)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

but they CAN and DO stop anyone selling a secondhand dvd set, ON EBAY.

Absolutely incorrect

A quick search ... Australia only ... Completed listings

Zumba DVD

147 results

So much incorrect information gets posted on these boards sometimes

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thats why I'm peeved off because they have pulled my listing, yet I have found heaps of other listings for people selilng their second hand Zumba dvds.

Mine are not copies yet I received a copyright violation email.

Blah blah to Zumba anyway, I am still yet to hear back from them.  I will just sell my Dvds somewhere else.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply