Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Telephone scammers watching ebay or simply coincidence??

I am wondering if telephone scammers are watching ebay and other popular sites and if so, I wonder how many victims fell for it.As we all know by now ebay had major issues on Friday.The funny thing was that within seconds of the first major glitches ...

Non existent item - got a 1 day suspension and removal!!!!! WTH?

Hi all,Just got a message telling me that my item has been removed and I have incurred a 1 day suspension, stopping me from listing.So what, you say?Problem is, THE ITEM DOESN'T EXIST!!!!I haven't had this item in stock for some time, so, naturally, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Full or partial refund

Sold a skirt for $51. Buyer has emailed me in regards to a damaged zipper that will cost $25+ to repair. I checked the zipper on numerous occasions and found no problems whatsoever. But the buyer is adamant. If I thought there was a chance of the zip...

Resolved! Advice on contacting loosing bidder.

Hi Everyone Can anyone tell me if I am allowed to contact a bidder that has lost a bid, to let them know I have the same item on BIN for less than she bid? Or does Ebay not allow this? Thanks for the advice

eBay.com.au Intermittent Site Issues

"As highlighted in earlier posts: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We can confirm that as of 8.00am AEST all issues were resolved and the site was returned to...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement Update - 24/08/2013

"As announced: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of site access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We are now able to confirm that as of 8.00am AEST the site has been restored to full functionality. Our t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement - 23/08/2013

ebay.com.au is experiencing intermittent issues following complications during routine maintenance. We are working to resolve the matter promptly and regret any inconvenience.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-responsive buyer - when to refund and move on?

I sold an item well over 48 hrs ago. The buyer paid pretty much immediately, but I've tried contacting him twice since then to confirm shipping details abd haven't had a response. Am I able to refund his payment and relist the item? If so how long do...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller don't have Negative or Natural feedback for buyer ?

Seller don't have Negative or Natural feedback for buyer ?And I am the recent victim who receievd negative feedback from buyer where he/she bid on item from interstate where buyer state that only pick'p and then forced me to go to post to drop the pa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with a customer - what to do?

Hi everyone, im currently having some issues with a customer who purchase one of my gaming products. Basically the item memory for a n64 console. I have been selling these for quite some time now, and have had the occasional faulty one in which i alw...