Listing multiple different items

I have 5 separate pieces of stereo equipment that I wish it list together. I want to sell them as a job lot. How can I do this?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take some good quality photos of each item, and a photo of them all in one picture. Then create a listing that describes each item in detail, so buyers know what they are getting. Be sure to list any faults, including any scratches or scuffs that might be present. Photograph any serial numbers and keep them. Don't add those to the listing. 

If you plan on having postage available, rather than just pick up, enquire to Aust Post, or courier companies about the cost of delivery before listing.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Take some good quality photos of each item, and a photo of them all in one picture. Then create a listing that describes each item in detail, so buyers know what they are getting. Be sure to list any faults, including any scratches or scuffs that might be present. Photograph any serial numbers and keep them. Don't add those to the listing. 

If you plan on having postage available, rather than just pick up, enquire to Aust Post, or courier companies about the cost of delivery before listing.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks, Iโ€™ll give it a shot. Pity the Title only gives 80 characters.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks man, Iโ€™m up and running
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks man, up and running.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Great to see you got them up! If the main photo in the stereo listing is a stock photo, you should remove it. Items that are used shouldn't have stock photos. I would also use the full 80 characters in the title. At the very least, add the brands.

If someone was searching for a Kenwood subwoofer, they would have Kenwood in their search. Yours may not come up in their search results, unless they tick the option to seach the description as well (most people don't tick that box). The title doesn't have to make sense, but you want as many keywords there as you can fit.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply