Listing problem

Has anybody had this problem? I am listing item in Auction format. I am ticking the box that shows "let buyers make offers" and this is not showing in the the listing. I contacted eBay CS and am told that I must tick one of the two options below that ie. "automatically accept or automatically decline" for this "make offer" to show. I have never had to do this in the past. This item is schudeled so not showing for sale at the moment. I asked if eBay had changed something but told not so.

Many thanks for your time and advise. Patricia.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Listing problem

no clue, but I would just fill in the options as suggested, it won't hurt

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

Thank you. I ticked the automatic decline bid below $30 it made no difference.I might have to contact the technical department. Has someone out there have any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

Pat, I think the advice you got was a little like fairy dust.

It's probably a temp glitch.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

how about trying to do it through another ebay site?   sign out of here and go into ebay com

am i fairy dust?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

Not you, eBay CS where pat was told she needs to select offer parameters.

(but do you carry a wand at times ? Smiley LOL)

Never heard of such a thing and I still don't need to do that on listing to get make an offer.

If anything, make an offer magically appears on it's own sometimes.

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

Pat, as suggested you've been sprinkled with a bit of fairy dust - more like horse dust I think - a lot of it!!

I'm having no such issue here and never have.

Give them a call back. You might get lucky with someone who doesn't sprinkle.

Melina

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Listing problem

Problem solved. "Make offer" now back. It was probably just a glitch.. Many thanks to all. Pat.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply