Loading Photo's on new listings has changed

Ebay had a great add photo area but now it's awful. You can't see all the photo's, you can't move them around, you can't check if they are in the right order anymore. Why oh Why did they make this awful change. I thought there was something wrong with my laptop it was so bad.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Are you using the new listing tool, if so try going back to the old one. The option for me is on the top right of the page.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Do you have to select the new listing tool? because I haven't done that. Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I did some listings this afternoon and the changes are dreadful to say the least. I was using my iPad to take photos and complete the listings.

The only way around it for me was to do the photos and complete the listings on my phone.

I'll have a look at the suggestions given tomorrow and see if I can make better sense of it all.

Otherwise, back to the phone!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I tried the new listing tool and the photo's look ok, then I changed back to the normal way. I think ebay wants us to all change to the new listing format and made the original unworkable. Making massive changes to something that works well, is done by someone trying to justify their existence. If it's not broken, don't fix it. But this is the world be live in. And we have to bend like a tree in the wind in order to move forward and accept things we cannot change, like idiots changing things that don't need changing.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I haven't had any issues.

My listing page is still the same (as at 1730) and my pic loads proceed as before.

I haven't clicked for anything 'new', as 'new' tends to mean 'we had to find the work experience kids that REAL tech companies won't employ something to do'.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Everything is back to normal for me this morning. It may have been nothing more than the usual Friday hiccup/glitches with eBay.

I hope everything is improving for you today.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

oh good. I haven't tried yet.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Here is a snapshot of what I see on the listing page photo area.photos gone mad.png

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply