Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add store categoreis to left of listing?

HI all. Im trying to improve my listings at the moment. How do you add all my store categories to the left of my listings? As in links that people can click on? I see people talk about Listing frames but i cant find where it is. Thanks all

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are selling promotions ever going to come back @ebayau?

I’m referring to final value fee promotions like this: https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/c2c-crm-ksa-1003043https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/c2c-crm-ksa-1003043 This whole year I have not gotten any I’m certain eBay hasn’t made any. They g...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sign-in issues/refunds - Ebay are aware

For anyone who has not see the latest Tech announcement as of 27th May: We’ve heard that some sellers are facing issues when:Trying to process refunds on the eBay site: They’re seeing the error message saying ‘we couldn't process your refund’. Trying...

How to change profile pic?

I have searched hi and low for an answer to this. Could someone please tell me how I can change my profile pic and background pic? (Not my store logo and store background pic). I've gone to "my account " "personal information " but can't find anythin...

sell is down

hi everyone my sell had dropped so badly form last year and it has gotten worst? any suggetion?

Resolved! How long should I give buyer to make payment after offer accepted?

I’ve never had this problem before so not sure how long to wait.. a buyer made an offer on a very expensive item I’m selling which I accepted but now they keep making excuses and dragging out paying. Is there a time limit or is it up to me how long I...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! international postage

hi,wondering if any members have had this situation.i live in australia,i had a blueray music dvd for sale which was bought by a guy in sweeden,payment was made to me,the dvd arrived in his country and he says that he has to pay custom fees before he...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post making me wait 5 weeks before investigating

Hi, I got a delayed registered post article. I posted it on 4th May Sydney to Sydney and it is still delayed. First I waited the 1 week before lodging an online investigation, then they pushed it out until 31 May before doing anything more. Then toda...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Genuine or fake email from ebay: "Action Required: Your Listings are At Risk - Add Item Specifics"

I received an email from contact@forbusiness.ebay.com entitled "Action Required: Your Listings are At Risk – Add Item Specifics Now" and would like to kow if it's genuine or not? The email has links to OptiSeller web page which asks for your email an...

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Ebay plus - meh

Does anybody see any value in Ebay plus? As a buyer you get express post and free returns. I buy an item to keep it not to return it so the returns aspect (as a buyer) seems of little to no value. And express post is of low value (to me as a buyer) b...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Tracking progress not shown on eBay

I sold a CD to abuyer based overseas who gave me a postal address in Australia (my Country). I posted the CD via Australia Post Small Business and provided a tracking number. The buyer has complained that eBay shows that the item has not been shipped...

I want to use Australia Post

Hi and thanks for any assistance you may offer. Firstly there were no keyboards when I went to school, so you can guess my age. I regularly buy items on eBay but I'm new to selling on eBay. Ok, my items are small, not expensive, and qualify for Austr...

Holding payments

Just wondering if anyone is having any problems with the new holding payments Ebay is doing . Under their own terms if i was to sell a item overseas as Australia Post International Economy Air . Then payment will not be put on hold . Holds won't appl...

Having trouble listing items.

This only started last week. I can't seem to list my items. I used to just go into sell similiar and update with the new details now this doesn't work. I have contacted ebay help for the last 5 days they tell me I have to go in and do a new listing e...