Lodging eBay flat rate satchels over the counter without printing

Has anyone used an eBay flat rate satchel without having to print a label? As in, using a 500g satchel with a normal $7.45 Parcel Post sticker.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have a number of times, technically anyway, though I turn the satchels inside out when I'm not sending an eBay purchase.

Basically, you're supposed to use the specified (eBay) packaging to access eBay's labels and prices for the respective packaging products, but when it comes to standard AP pricing, own packaging can be anything (within reason, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜„ ). 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yeah, this was a box set of 4 DVDs, if I had used a mailing box it would have jumped to 530g and would triple in postage cost (Melbourne to Perth), whereas the eBay satchel was 420g, so that's why grabbed one of my leftover satchels (unfortunately they aren't the red Parcel Post ones). I don't normally use satchels, and having to find/buy/borrow a printer just to send off one item would be a pain - I haven't used one of those things since 2004!

I am just hoping they are fine with it, as long as the Parcel Post sticker is on the front and the to/from addresses are on both sides (and a signature if required, seeing that it's going to across to WA).
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

All sent, the PO gave me a sticker to put on the satchel (and yes, it went for $7.45)
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply