Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Neg feedback after paying return postage and refunding

Can someone explain for me please,my son sold some comics he is pretty pedantic about packaging well the postman folded them in half bending the cardboard around them and creasing the comics therefore making them no good to buyer.Said buyer opens a d...

Ebay and PayPal now seperate companies

Can Ebay continue to force sellers to accept payment by Paypal as the preferrde method of payment?If so is it legal?CanEbay access sellers Paypal account to withdraw and place on hold payments ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I send a WATCH in the mail?

What is the QUICKEST and SAFEST way to send an expensive WATCH (value: approx. $1,000) through the mail? Do I need any sort of insurance or does Aust Post cover that?

Cancellation & feedback?

HiSold an item a while ago for pick up. The buyer's communications have been brief & poor, though paid by Paypal. I have twice organised a pick up to be let down (& greatly inconvenienced) - the first time with no communication, the second time with ...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something strange going on again

Unable to see any items as Sold in the last 60days but have 7 to post but showing as no items sold anyone else having problems with Activity any ideas to help before I try to contact non customer service ????. Never seen this happen before Tried ever...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Put pc up for sale it was paid for but never picked up

So I sold the pc on ebay 30 days ago .the buyer asked me to change it to local pick up only and I did .after that the buyer asked if he could sendo payments I said yeah sure. So it is really close to full payment and I asked them if they could come p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can't post pictures

anyone else out there having trouble posting pictures with sell listings. was working fine then nothing for the last hour. any help appreciated, cheers,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fee Credit

I've just cancelled a sale & refunded. Ebay will give me a credit - but what does this really mean. Does it mean if I never sell another item I never get back the $10? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Coins

Being a newbie here, l am not sure how to list and photo these items. l have some Australian Coins in push in circular slot album's and have noticed that the Head of the King or Queen, is sometimes showing face up, but on others the tail side of the ...

What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

Is anybody else having total frustration with ebay and how it now handles complaints/negative feedback/negative reviews for sellers from buyers. We have had a seller leave two negative reviews for items we sold him, however the very same buyer left p...

please help

please help ,[ from active seller ids only ]. can you explain if sending multiple items how does ebays policy go with being tracked.if 1 of the items is not there , for instance sellersends all items in 1 package ,for saving the buyer postage , but 1...

• 125 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay scams.

Have any other sellers had issue's with Ebay buyers who register on ebay on the same day they make a purchase?Twice in one month I have had two sales from Ebay buyers who have registered an account on the same day of purchase.Then claimed a 'chargeba...