MASSIVE EBAY DVD POLICE RAID

missed the first bit on aca - anyone catch the name of the seller?

Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Wow!, I saw that too, not sure if they named the seller though

Message 2 of 57
Latest reply

just_kits
Community Member

I found this info online about it

COUNTERFEIT DVDs worth more than $60 million were seized when police raided a house in Marayong and a unit complex in Kings Park yesterday at 3pm. A 28-year-old Marayong woman was charged with three counts of copyright infringement after police raided the Breakfast Rd house. A separate commercial unit complex at Bowman Rd, Kings Park was searched and more DVDs were seized.

A 37-year-old Marayong man was questioned but no charges were laid. "The value of $20 million is based on the Ebay price but it's really $60 million in the retail value," Quakers Hill Police Det Insp Brett Guyatt said. Officers were led to the house after investigations by the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft. The DVDs included feature films and television programs from Australia and the US. Police suspected that the goods were manufactured in China. The woman will face Blacktown Court on April 25. Investigations are continuing.

Message 3 of 57
Latest reply

near perfect copies as well, gotta love the chinese counterfiters!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 57
Latest reply

Wow I am shocked fancy counterfeit items being sold on ebay ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

Message 5 of 57
Latest reply

One of the largest operations unearthed here in Oz. Surely their ebay stores would be shut down now?

image host
Message 7 of 57
Latest reply

Me too hawk - fancy anything counterfeit being sold on ebay - absolute shock and horror:O:O

Message 8 of 57
Latest reply

just_kits
Community Member

Bahahahhahahhahahah ๐Ÿ˜›

Message 9 of 57
Latest reply

Didnt say the ebay name but did say the DVDs are or were selling for $22

Message 10 of 57
Latest reply