Maintainence or what?

Is anyone else's selling manager pro freaking out?

Apparently I have nothing listed, nothing sold this month and roughly $18 sold in 90 days...lol

So yeah I'm hoping it's maintainence and others are experiencing the same?

"I thought an Android was something from Star Wars"
- Mum
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Maintainence or what?

I'm in the middle of filling orders and suddenly I don't have any or anything waiting to be paid.

There was a lot in both 10 mins ago :S

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I can't edit a listing I have either. Won't let me sign in. Just keeps going back to "sign-in" page. Password and user ID are both correct.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Its working again for me. I logged out, had a coffee, watched an episode of Wilfred and when I signed back in it was fixed so I think it was just a matter of time. There were new sales so thankfully whatever glitch it was hasn't affected people's bids and purchases. Hope its fixed for everyone else too

"I thought an Android was something from Star Wars"
- Mum
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

collectique.decor
Community Member

Similar problem here - one minute fine & the next nothing at all in Summary, Sold, Awaiting Postage etc. I had another problem with signing in & being told my eBay ID did not exist a month or so ago but that was isolated to a single computer which needed the cache cleared. This time it is not confined to one computer rather tied to the eBay account. Listings are still visable on search tho' I dont know what would happen if a purchaser committed to buy? 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Was showing some info not available at this time

But it is all back now.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

l rang eBay (yesterday when this happened) as l were in the middle of listing and two items vanished.

They said they were doing maintainence and everything should righten itself within the hour.

My listings re-appeared and my store items, but the missing two were still lost. eBay checked, they weren't in the listing queue so refunded my fees and l started again.

Pfft.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply