Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

I was going to start a thread about this, but perhaps it belongs in this one.  I had managed payments activated on Oct 6th, and so far haven't received a single payment.  Am at wit's end with this.  If you can be bothered wading through it, here's the story - as brief as I can keep it.

Background
--------------

Prior to managed payments being activated I went through a series of attempts to get my bank account approved. Each time I was assured it was fine, only to receive notification that it had failed some days later. I sent three or four different screenshots of bank statements, none of which made any difference, til I was told the problem was that the name on the account didn't exactly match the name on my ebay account. Changed the ebay account name to match, and was told it was now fine, I was now approved, and payments would begin from Oct 6th.
--------------

First notification of payment completed was on October 8th. It never arrived. Told it would take up to 3 days. Eventually got 'we ran into a problem' notice, by which time several other payments had been sent, none of which arrived, and all of which subsequenly returned 'problem' notifications with status 'denied'.

On Oct 10th spent over 90 minutes in chat with someone called D*****, who had me repeatedly re-enter my account number in every possible combination of spaces, no spaces, dashes, no dashes, BSB, no BSB etc. Every time I just got an 'enter valid account number' message. After this he said he had to knock off, and told me to keep trying by myself. He didn't offer any type of follow-up. I asked him to bump it upstairs. He said he'd get tech dept to contact me. Nothing happened.

On Oct 11th had further chat with someone called C********. She told me she'd bump it up to the tech dept, and that she'd keep in touch, but we can't have another live chat. Gave me her email. Answered one email saying she'd keep me updated. Hasn't answered any further emails, and has now been 3 days.

There have now been 8 or 9 attempted payments. All failed. Not counting repeat attempts which have also failed.

On Oct 14th received note that problems have affected 'some' managed payments starting Oct 13th (the day before) that it had been resolved, and that I should see these payments in 3 days. Obviously this has nothing to do with all of the failed payments going back to Oct 8th, but it does put another wrinkle into things that I have to try to explain to the next person I contact

I have never received a managed payment, eBay continue to take my money. I continue to send things off.. Running into cash flow problems. No sign of any solution and no idea where to turn.

NB because of hearing problem I can't have phone convesations, though from memory they were always less helpful than live chat anyway.

Message 131 of 243
Latest reply

Delete please.

Message 133 of 243
Latest reply

So I have noticed my next payout is scheduled for the 25th.
My payouts is set to daily.
Are payments every 2 days now?
Anyone else notice the same?

Message 134 of 243
Latest reply

I have delayed joining the managed Payment because of all the problems I've read about here. now of course EBAY has turned the lights off on my account so no sales for a  week. It seems there are many issues with this, as well as extra bank fees once you exceed their monthly free transaction limit. 

Message 135 of 243
Latest reply

Oddly we have not received the pestering emails of late to join Mangled Payments and our sales have definitely slowed. I wonder if they are pushing non joiners further down the Big Fat Algorithm ?

I had 41 listed items end of month and got slugged $3.50 for one single additional listing - ouch !
Message 136 of 243
Latest reply

Hi

I have issue with Payment from Ebay Yesterday. I did not get payment of 28th Dec in my account. Is anyone face same issue?

Thanks

Message 137 of 243
Latest reply

Banks would not have processed deposits yesterday so would expect them tomorrow.

Message 138 of 243
Latest reply

Yesterday...we are still waiting for payments from last week...that time of the year. Just a waiting game as usual

Message 139 of 243
Latest reply

We have daily payouts and receive an advice from eBay of a payment around 7:00am each morning.

Without fail the funds hit our bank account (ANZ) the same day

Message 140 of 243
Latest reply