Managed payments - Statements

Sorry if this has being discussed in one of the Managed payments  posts,  but I can't find a reference to the statements, so asking here.

Just went to do my BAS, and noticed that the statement for August wasnt generated until the 15th of September,  will this be the same for the September transactions that they wont be available until the 15th.   The invoice for fee's, etc is available, but by what I can see the actual sales and deposits (statement) wont be available till much later.  Hopefully I am just looking in the wrong spot.   PS this is for my business account not this user ID.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Managed payments - Statements

It will depend on your billing cycle. 

If you are billed on the 15th of every month, your statements will be from the 16th - 15th, so go over 2 different months, whereas those that are billed on the first will actually get useful statements and they'll be for the whole previous month. (I'm in the former category, unfortunately). 

Sales Reports Plus contained individual calendar-month tallies, and you can generate reports for specified timeframes as well, but there is data currently missing from SRP, and from what I've read from others, the reports are not all that helpful unless generated daily (not 100% sure on that, as my accounting system is largely manual). 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply