Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

With the activation of managed payments are folks listing allowances being expanded as mentioned for early adoptees?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

yes

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

oooh...do you know by how much? and is it a blanket amount across the board for all sellers?

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Read our full terms for fees when listing an item

• All sellers with an eBay Store subscription on eBay.com.au are entitled to 250,000 free insertion fees per month for items listed in auction-style or fixed price format in most categories, including relisted items and listings that are ended early.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-stores-selling-fees?id=4809#section2

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

Read our full terms for fees when listing an item

• All sellers with an eBay Store subscription on eBay.com.au are entitled to 250,000 free insertion fees per month for items listed in auction-style or fixed price format in most categories, including relisted items and listings that are ended early.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-stores-selling-fees?id=4809#section2

There must be so much **bleep** being listed flooding the platform

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Yep, all those high-volume sellers who have been moved over to MP were just waiting for an opportunity to list their garbage.

At least you know you aren't contributing to the dross.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Yep, all those high-volume sellers who have been moved over to MP were just waiting for an opportunity to list their garbage.

Bit defensive mate. I'm so happy not to be selling here anymore. It was dragging me down. I was miserable. That seems to be what it does though hey? You don't seem very happy

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

joz15au
Community Member
I'm happy.😊 Also pleased with the opportunity to list additional items without increasing my store subscription from basic. I won't be listing anything that I wouldn't have listed before. I just won't have to be cancelling listings towards the end of the month to make sure I don't go over 600. Apart from the free listings many sellers also have selling limits so everyone won't be able to just go and list 250k listings. A lot of the garbage that I see here is from sellers registered outside of Australia and they possibly get unlimited free listings anyway (I don't know if they do but think it's highly possible). If people stopped buying cheap carp maybe it might reduce some of those listings.
Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Bit defensive mate. I'm so happy not to be selling here anymore. It was dragging me down. I was miserable. That seems to be what it does though hey? You don't seem very happy

You must have missed dave's post elsewhere saying business is booming—I'd guess if he's unhappy it's because he hasn't layered all the extra profits under his mattress in equal stacks and the unevenness is affecting his sleep! Smiley Very Happy

Not everyone finds selling on eBay a burden—you're the one sounding defensive by justifying your decision to no longer sell on here.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

I've been busily moving my 'garbage' from my other accounts to this one to save on fees. Sales are steady so luckily my high volume garbage still seems profitable. Even though I'm nowhere near 250,000 listings I still find it disconcerting to not have a ticker counting how many left lol you never know when you might accidentally list 200,000 items and go over the limit without realising!

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply