Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

With the activation of managed payments are folks listing allowances being expanded as mentioned for early adoptees?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Yep, all those high-volume sellers who have been moved over to MP were just waiting for an opportunity to list their garbage.

At least you know you aren't contributing to the dross.

Bit defensive mate. I'm so happy not to be selling here anymore. It was dragging me down. I was miserable. That seems to be what it does though hey? You don't seem very happy

If you don't sell on ebay any more, and ebay makes you miserable, why do you hang out on the ebay selling boards?

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

@oz-e-seller wrote:

If you don't sell on ebay any more, and ebay makes you miserable, why do you hang out on the ebay selling boards?

Follow the money.

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

hey dusty .. don't worry about the creeping malignancy on the selling boards .. you have been a voice of reason among an angry mob .. .. hopefully the owners of the next Australian site will weed out the muck and muzzle those attention starved sadistic garbage .. when one door shuts another opens .. take care mate ..

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂
Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Yep, all those high-volume sellers who have been moved over to MP were just waiting for an opportunity to list their garbage.

Bit defensive mate. I'm so happy not to be selling here anymore. It was dragging me down. I was miserable. That seems to be what it does though hey? You don't seem very happy

You must have missed dave's post elsewhere saying business is booming—I'd guess if he's unhappy it's because he hasn't layered all the extra profits under his mattress in equal stacks and the unevenness is affecting his sleep! Smiley Very Happy

Not everyone finds selling on eBay a burden—you're the one sounding defensive by justifying your decision to no longer sell on here.

Haha how am I justifying it and why would I want to? 😁

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

@oz-e-seller wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Well I like the music challenge 📻

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

Legend. Thanks 👍

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

@oz-e-seller wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Which is in CS, not the selling boards.

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

@oz-e-seller wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Which is in CS, not the selling boards.

Is it? I'll be sure to sure to navigate my way back there. Thank you so much 😁

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Shame, because I found a couple of items of yours I wanted to buy. I sat on it overnight. Next day you'd shut your listings down! I guess I snoozed so I lost. Not to worry. 

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply