Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

With the activation of managed payments are folks listing allowances being expanded as mentioned for early adoptees?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Managed payments - expanding listing allowance?

No.  My system still shows 1,500 free listings.  No sign of the 250,000 that were supposed to be on offer under MP

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

You've got nearly 4,000 listings up, do you mean you're paying for almost 2,500 listing fees ?

If not, I'd suggest the 1,500 free listings is some sort of default figure.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

mine also shows 1500 but that number is not reducing as I list items.  Still showing 1500 left to list this month desp[ite listing heaps - ie 0/1500

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Should i get excited about this 250,000 free listings? 

-Is it still worth having a store if your sales profits are under $2200? (this is around the mark where you breakeven after paying the 60.45 fee on a featured store compared to no store). So if you are selling $1100 per month, you are losing about $30 and gaining other store benefits such as links to the store in each listing. 

-Will ebay change this amount back to 600, 1500? Meaning having to cancel listings again in the future as to not accumulate huge insertion fees on invoices (depending on your category and earnings, this could be thousands $ per month)? It could mean having to remove hundreds, or thousands or listings to another store again. 

- Managed payments in other countries such as the US have changed from 1,000 listings to 10,000 inertion fee free listings on a premium store and have changed other managed payment fees already, suggesting this 250,000 could be akin to a promotion. 

- For those with multiple stores, are you combining into one store to save fees and what will you do if ebay stops the 250000 free listings? 

- Do you still qualify for ebay plus if you do not have a store? 

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

I am excited about it, well If it sticks around.

Even 10,000 going forwards would be great.otherwise yes I'd be cancelling items to keep within my patry store level of 600.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

Don't get too excited, eBay is probably waiting to drop the freebies in order to trap people with thousands of $1.65 insertion fees like they did with the forced move to Good 'Til Cancelled last year!

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply