Managex payments

Hi guys, just a question thanks.

I used to sell some household items here on eBay b4 but haven't done it for ages so not sure about some of the changes.

Just wondering if I can still list/sell some household items for local pickups and request buyers to pay cash on pick-up only without going thru the Managed Payments process, I,e, buyers will need to pay to ebay and I need to provide my bank details in order to get paid by ebay? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Managex payments

As far as I'm aware to be able to list items you MUST be signed up for Managed Payments. Also you can ask for cash payment but you must still offer a safe payment method for buyers, even with pickup items.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Managex payments

Increasingly, eBay does not seem to be the ideal venue for casual selling. I may be wrong, and Managed Payments may end up being as delightful and easy to use as a smile to a baby on a beach.

CAVEAT: I do not sell on eBay. I have a few items that I must sell, but I suspect that eBay is not the best venue for that. eBay continues to be a viable online marketplace for many sellers; it's clearly not for every person wanting to sell something.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply