Masive drop in sales!!

They want our bussines but nothing in return you dont get any help at all. They do NOt call you and you can NOt call them! What a way to run a business! On a Inernational scale!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Masive drop in sales!!

You COULD ask members here for help but instead choose to insist they should re-open the call center which has been closed since early in the year due to Covid just for you

There are many other sites you could sell on since eBay is not suitable for what you want 

FYI, you will get far more help and accurate information from people here than you ever would phoning the overseas call center, where staff read from a script and tell the caller what they want to hear in order to get rid of them as quickly as possible 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

@sparky000red wrote:

They want our bussines but nothing in return you dont get any help at all. They do NOt call you and you can NOt call them! What a way to run a business! On a Inernational scale!

I take it you aren't aware that COVID-19 has shut down eBay's call centres in the Phillipines.

As you've been told before "live chat" is your only option.     original.gif

Edit. G'day Sandy.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

So what is wrong with live chat,  I have been able to get all the help needed, easily via live chat

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

How would the Call Centre help you in regards to sales decline anyway?

Many sellers are seeing a downturn in this last quarter.

For me, I had a cracking October, but November and December have definitely been choppy.

It is also end of year school holidays - if people can get away right now, they're doing so. They're not sitting at home ordering stuff as much any more compared to when they were more locked down over the previous couple of months.

Jobkeeper was cut back a little while ago and will be reduced again shortly in the new year. This will definitely limit buying capacity and a rethink of personal priorities.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

A very slow December was on the cards for most online sellers IMO, unless they were guaranteeing delivery or offered a pick-up option accessible at multiple outlets Australia-wide (like your big box retailers).

On my website, I had to post the last day to order for delivery in time for Christmas was the 10th of December (2 days earlier than Aus Post's published date of the 12th, which was a Saturday and impossible to post on that day here). Express was the 19th, also a Saturday, so I revised that to the 17th, but also advised that additional delays can and do still happen, so the earlier the order is placed, the better. People know through experiencing the last year that some packages will take a couple of weeks or more to arrive, and at the same time earlier this month there were restrictions being lifted in parts of Australia that allowed more shops etc to open than had been for a long time - IMHO it really is not surprising at all that at the time of year when there are time limits on when buyers are looking to receive their items by, super slow postage times nation-wide, and an opportunity to shop at B&M stores for the first time in ages, online sellers took a back seat to in-person retail for practically the first time this year.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

Your listings are full of spelling and grammatical errors and you sound like English is your second language, which can make people think you are selling from China. So that could be putting people off. But you have a lot of followers and excellent feedback so people obviously like your products. Get someone to help with your English, like the statement you just wrote, it's hard to take it seriously when it is so full of errors. 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

Its payback from customers for your governments actions banning Australian Exports to China.

Dont Change your Price , Change your Customer
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

Bubble is in Australia. As the OP also is. Given the lack of negs, I believe that to be the case. So 2 strikes on your xenophobia.

I'm fairly sure the Australian government hasn't been banning exports to China.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Masive drop in sales!!

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

So what is wrong with live chat,  I have been able to get all the help needed, easily via live chat

Plus the chat transcript can be very handy for ' evidence' if a follow up chat is necessary.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply