Monthly Listings

I sent this email to the Customer Support and even though they replied quickly, their reply didn't give me the answer I was looking for... so maybe the forum might be able to help...

Hi , I have recently opened a ebay store and I was told I can only list 100 listings a month at this stage. If this 1st months 100 listings are "Good till Cancelled" and automatically continue in the 2nd month, does this count as my 100 per month total for the 2nd month or can I list another 100 new items as well in that 2nd month?  Which would give me a total of 200 listings for the second month.  Thanks

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Monthly Listings

I don't know, but remove the links to your website as that is a policy violation which could hurt you if reported.

Your items are beautiful, best of luck.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

I don't know either, but I strongly suggest you take Donna's advice as putting your website addy in your listings is a serious policy violation under ebays Direct Sales/Circumvention of fees rule.  Trust me I know:^O

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

I am not 100% sure but I presume it only means 100 per month.  Not 100 GTC for the first month then another 100 The next totalling 200.  100 means 100.  If you sell a few which takes you under 100 then you probably can list a few more.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks for telling me this...I thought it was an actual LINK to my website that wasn't allowed.  Are you sure that I can't even type my web site address in my listings?  I appreciate your advice.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Fair enough...sniff  sniff ..I'll start working on revising my listings..there is only 38 to go.

Many thanks for your advice and info.  

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

I'm 100% sure that 100 listings per month means 100 listings per month. If they all relist next month, that is your 100. Either sell some and get some feedback so you have grounds to up your limits, or maybe run 100 different ones the next month.

I am glad these listing limits didn't apply when I started selling here.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

I'm not sure either but I love your beanies..couldn't help myself. 🙂

This link might have the answers you looking for.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Best of luck 🙂

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Glad you like my beanies, love making them.  Thanks for your ebay link,..I have bookmarked it for the near future as it seems I can use my info from my other ebay ID 1805 Positive Feedbacks as proof of my value as a seller, to apply to increase my limits.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply