More eBay Stupidity!

I had a refund request and negative feedback left against me last week for a small value untracked item which was apparently missing in the post and I refused to resend express post only regular when the buyer contacted me so they buyer got the hee bee gee bees.  The buyer then opened up a request. Upon closer examination it appeared the buyer had supplied me with the wrong postcode for delivery. I contacted ebay to inform them that whilst the item was not tracked I had conclusvie proof that the address supplied did not exist ( item never found its way back either despite return addresses going on items).  eBays response was too bad so sad or similar. Basically unhelpful.

I then contacted the buyer ( who at that point had left me a neg and opened the refund request) and informed them of their error - their repsonse was to remove the negative feedback and close the case. So honest buyer & good on ya.

However why on earth do eBay refuse to recognise that buyers cant make an error in this regards when I can prove the address does not exist and non delivery was the buyers fault? More crazy eBay policy. Rant over.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

More eBay Stupidity!

because ebay is only about the buyer

they dont realise without sellers there are no buyers

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

More eBay Stupidity!

And where would sellers be if there are no buyers?

In case you had not noticed ebay need buyers and sellers to function.

IMO it is a shame that buyers and sellers are blaming each other for their problems.....the fight is with Ebay, not each other.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

More eBay Stupidity!

Try again now, assuming you stil havea standing defect, they should remove it given buyer has basically accepted request was opened in error

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply