My eBay - 'Active selling' section currently not showing no. of views in 'Views/Watchers' column

Anyone else not able to see the number of views for each item in the 'Active selling' section of My eBay?  I can see the number of watchers, but for every item, number of views is '--'.  Has only happened this evening - early afternoon it was displaying properly.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My eBay - 'Active selling' section currently not showing no. of views in 'Views/Watchers' column

Nevermind...it's gone back to normal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Nevermind...it's gone back to normal.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

It's been coming & going for us for days.

Sometime showing '--', sometimes '0', & sometimes an actual number.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Ditto.

And on one notable occasion, all entries were "0", except for the first one which was 8574.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@joztamps wrote:

Ditto.

And on one notable occasion, all entries were "0", except for the first one which was 8574.

Ditto - except that ours was a random one half way down the 3rd page at 14172 - not a good conversion rate 🙂

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Also, when they do show, the figures haven't altered for days, I don't think they're updating.

And in Selling Manager Pro, you can't sort by the Views column, but that's alkways been the case, at least for me.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

They are fiddling with the pages by the looks.

I use the Custom Label field to record postage type after sale and although the edit can be saved, it disappears again later.

Always new bugs to keep us on our toes.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

And of course it's also Friday. Gremlins come out to play.

image host
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It is still going on. Quite annoying as a seller. Even in the app items have 0VIEWS/3WATCHERS. I have no idea whether people are looking at my products or not.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply