MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR

Can someone please tell me what this is supposed to be?  It would appear we can't finish listing on our free listings and the items we had ending today couldn't be bid on thisafternoon.  Anyone else having to deal withyet more e-bay glitches? We have tried reloading and that doesn't work either.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Site problems at the moment across the world - it seems to be settling down ar the moment with some functions now working
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Got the same thing myself, I have an item ending early tomorrow morning will be really **bleep** if it can't be bid on!!!!
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

thanks cat..would have to be on the last day of free listings huh.  really sad thing is...i wouldn't expect anything less from ebay..

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I just sent something live via inkfrog and it worked ok.

Fingers crossed it will all be sorted soon.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

luna-2304
Community Member

On behalf of eBay

Our recent network issues have now been resolved. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate the patience of those of you who were impacted.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Free listings end tomorrow night.

The promotion runs from 00:01 (AEDST) on 31December 2014 to 23:59 (AEDST) on 5 January 2015 ('Promotional Period').
Items must be listed and available for purchase by 23:59 (AEDST) on 5 January 2015 in order to qualify for the promotion.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I ham having a "discussion" with eBay at the moment, and with the 4th reply they filled up the 10.000 characters so that I could not add areply to that. Clever.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Can you please explain which of many issues was solved?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

The issue with the abacus, they found the missing bead.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply