Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling: Describe your item: Condition selection not working

Hi everyone. Hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year. I'm trying to list an item I recently bought on ebay using the "Sell one like this" option. I have modified the item description to suit myself however it won't let me select the conditio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Holiday settings. Can I prove it was there?

I had a break from eBay from 23 December to 5 January 2015 and put up the "away" messages in my store and on my listings.I left the store "open" to allow for sales during this time, believing that it would be okay.Several items sold during this time,...

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR

Can someone please tell me what this is supposed to be? It would appear we can't finish listing on our free listings and the items we had ending today couldn't be bid on thisafternoon. Anyone else having to deal withyet more e-bay glitches? We have t...

How to cancel an auction?

So I placed my camera on auction and there is a bidder already.Unfortunately, I got robbed while taking pictures with it (I know, I shouldn't sell something that I am still using), and I couldn't find the option to cancel the auction.What do I do?Tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

automatically relist feature not working - december 2014

Are any other ebay sellers having the same problem as me with the "automatically relist up to 3 times" feature not available on either new listings or relisting unsold items? I have tried contacting ebay by phone and live chat the past few days and t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings

I've put up over 40 listings this month, some are scheduled for later in the month, but the insertion fee is still showing as free? How many free listings can I make? Or will I be charged and just can't see it yet?

Resolved! When a buyer places an order, it shows the date 1 day earlier than order was placed?

A buyer places an order. Sale date is day of order. Next it shows in order details as one day earlier than the order was placed. If I dont pack and send that day regardless of time of day. This effects my same day or one day post rating as I have jus...

Postage Rebate Promotion - is is still running?

I just opened my Ebay page and across the top was the banner that promotes the 10% postage rebate promotion on assesssed parcels weighing 500gms or less posted using the Ebay postage platform - it has been running since aMay (I think ) of last year.I...

What is the best duration to use?

I recently upgraded to a store in December so now have the option to list for 30 days or GTC. I have always used 10 days but was wondering which is the best duration to use.Is it better to end the listing every 10 days so that people who search by en...

After 10 years, I'm done selling overseas.

Today was the final straw. I received four chargebacks from an overseas buyer, for transactions dating back to October. Buyer left positive feedback and is claiming unauthorised transactions. It's funny because the buyer has been a member of eBay for...