Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My buyer said they never received product they purchased from me. I sent it AP with tracking and sig

My buyer said they never received the item they purchased from me. I sent it AP with tracking. It showed it was in transit but never delivered. AP ended up refunding and I refunded the buyer her full amount which left me out of pocket some $18 as the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

category different on ebay.co.uk from ebay.com

I have a new listing on ebay.com.au under books,comics,magazines>non fiction which also shows up in ebay.com but with ebay.co.uk the listing doesn't show under the same category as it has another extension books,comics,magazines>non fiction>other non...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled order gets paid for by mistake....?

We had a situation where a buyer bought four items totalling $99 then a few weeks later wanted to cancel the order. It happens. I did the usual 'cancel order' + 'buyer wants to cancel order' process. Then last night we receive a payment from the cust...

Cancelling a Transaction purchased by accident

Hi, wondering what other sellers do in the case where usually a first time Ebay user accidently selects BIN, my usual cource of action is to contact the buyer ask them if they actually wanted to purchase the item, wait till they say they did it by ac...

Why don't buyers read the listing?

I recently sold a silk scarf, The size of 50cm x 50cm was clearly stated in the listed. The person that bought and paid for it, then started to send messages - a total of 11 messages acusing me of trying to trick her. She saw the photo and just asume...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Selling: Describe your item: Condition selection not working

Hi everyone. Hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year. I'm trying to list an item I recently bought on ebay using the "Sell one like this" option. I have modified the item description to suit myself however it won't let me select the conditio...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Holiday settings. Can I prove it was there?

I had a break from eBay from 23 December to 5 January 2015 and put up the "away" messages in my store and on my listings.I left the store "open" to allow for sales during this time, believing that it would be okay.Several items sold during this time,...

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR

Can someone please tell me what this is supposed to be? It would appear we can't finish listing on our free listings and the items we had ending today couldn't be bid on thisafternoon. Anyone else having to deal withyet more e-bay glitches? We have t...

How to cancel an auction?

So I placed my camera on auction and there is a bidder already.Unfortunately, I got robbed while taking pictures with it (I know, I shouldn't sell something that I am still using), and I couldn't find the option to cancel the auction.What do I do?Tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

automatically relist feature not working - december 2014

Are any other ebay sellers having the same problem as me with the "automatically relist up to 3 times" feature not available on either new listings or relisting unsold items? I have tried contacting ebay by phone and live chat the past few days and t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful