Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using m2epro how can i list a discounted item

I am using magento and m2epro and i want to list a sale item to ebay. However i get an error message saying I am not authorised to list discounted items. How do i get authorised I have contacted ebay a few times now and keep getting the run around

how to deal with a scammer?

i recently sold my PS3 on ebay. The day after it was bought the buyer contacted me asking for my bank account details, i responding by informing him i do not accept a bank deposit. Later that day he sent me another mesage saying that he had to use a ...

SALES VERY SLOW

I know we are in the holiday period and many are still away. Just wondering how others are going selling wise? Is is usually this bad...or has Ebay flicked their server witch again?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new seller needs educating

just found this new seller who thinks he can put free postage then write in the description if you choose free postage you cant claim refund for non delivery. have a look 321632720792

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

scam alert using paypal

Warning. BUSINESS OWNERS. Scam alert.Anyone in business may have noticed emails from people with suspect requests for goods or services offering to prepay and possibly for too much, this latest one was for an ebay item I have listed for $1550, They a...

Scam buyers from Macau & China

Happy New Year everyone Has anyone come across newly-joined "members" with zero feedback buying high-priced items and then getting no contact. This has happened to me twice in the past week with these "buyers" appearing to be located in China and Mac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opened unpaid dispute, what now?

Hi, I opened an unpaid dispute about 6 days ago now. Firstly I emailed buyer after 3 days asking about payment & sending another invoice. Left anger couple of days never heard back. Opened the unpaid dispute & it has been about another 6 days & no wo...

Resolved! weight of australia post BX4 box

Hi I need to send an instrument but it weighs 3.65kg. What is the weight of the BX4 box please? I am worried I will go over 5kg.

Resolved! how do I stop an item from automatically re-listing, and I can't find the box, 'Auto re-list

I have listed a motor cycle for sale. It keeps re-listing automatcially. How do I stop it from automatically re-listing. I have chekced the forum which says to untick the box 'Auomatic re-list'. I went to revise my item to do so, but for the life of ...

Resolved! Express Post Failure

We had a buyer on the weekend who wanted an item urgently on Tuesday and wanted to pay for express post.I checked that their postcode was within the network for next business day delivery so advised her that we would get the package into the express ...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful