NEED HELP FAST

I am not sure how this happen or how to fix it i had a buyer purchase 6 as a quantity of a item i was selling each item is $2 so my calculation would be $12 for 6 irems but the invoice is stating the buyer owes me $54 how can this be ??

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: NEED HELP FAST

Did you have best offer on the item?

If you did the buyer may have tried to put in an offer of $9.00 for 6 in total (ie $1.50 each) but instead put a quantity of 6 in the box at $9.00 each.

I have seen buyers do this before when trying to do a best offer for multiples.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

On the invoice its coming up the item is $9 if i click on the item it clearly states $2
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Cat SurprisedCat SurprisedCat Surprised

oh dear ...  that sure is a major miscalculation ..  

similar has been reported before on the boards I think not so long ago, though I can't find the exact thread, I am sure someone should pop into the thread shortly with some wise advice ..

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

yeah i really do not understand that the buyer has not contacted me about it either i hope there not annoyed as i did not do this
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Did you have best offer on the item?

If you did the buyer may have tried to put in an offer of $9.00 for 6 in total (ie $1.50 each) but instead put a quantity of 6 in the box at $9.00 each.

I have seen buyers do this before when trying to do a best offer for multiples.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi thank you i had a look and yes it looks like that is what has happened thank you so much for your help ....

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply