NEW FORMAT?

Hi Everybody  -  Just a quick question.   

Went to list "sell similar item" & let's me sell for 30 days, but doesn't come up wthe 3 free listings.  It used to be a 2 screen procedure to relist or revise but now only one.

Anybody know what's going on?  

Lynne

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

NEW FORMAT?

OK everyone - please ignore my stupidity.

Just went back & read thoroughly & found 3 free relists. 

But it is a new format - is it something to do with the Active Content changes coming next year???

Lynne

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

Not a fan of the new format at all,personally

And I hate how ebay just take it upon themselves to change things (such as postage) to their own selections 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

This is the first time I've seen it.  Can we change back (like they have classic screen in Paypal)? 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

so far I have only seen the 'classic' tab (or whatever they call it) for the listing body (which I have had to change back each time)

I am not sure if there is a way to keep it changed, or if there is a way to keep the postage options what you want them to be, rather than what ebay wants 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

It's not a new format, you've been sent to the quick listing tool for some reason. Seems to be happening to a few people. You can change it back by using the "switch to advanced tool" link in the top right corner of the page.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

Mine is a new format. Pic loader is on the page, fields are in way different places...

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

Oh, OK, I've not encountered that yet. Usually when someone mentions listing on just one page it's because they've been switched. I'll have to see if I can trigger the new format somehow.

OP, please disregard my earlier post.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

No worries.  I've got the same page as Dave.  I've been listing this afternoon & it's not too bad.

I don't seem to have "switch to advanced tool" in the top right corner of page - all gone.

You'll just go in to list one day (probably sooner rather than later) & there it will be.

Thanks everybody for the input.

LynneSmiley LOL

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

Oh wow, it certainly be different!!!

All that white on the page makes it a little hard to find things, but that's only because I'm used to the other one.  I think I might get to like this one, but I've only had a very quick look at it.  It'll be nice if we can drop & drag pictures but I didn't stay long enough to check whether we can do that.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply