NEW FORMAT?

Hi Everybody  -  Just a quick question.   

Went to list "sell similar item" & let's me sell for 30 days, but doesn't come up wthe 3 free listings.  It used to be a 2 screen procedure to relist or revise but now only one.

Anybody know what's going on?  

Lynne

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

NEW FORMAT?

I queried the 3 free auto relists as I'm not getting them anymore. I only have a few sales on this account. 

Ebay advised that because I have 2 other accounts all 3 accounts are linked and therefore I am no longer eligible for the 3 free relists.

Ok so all 3 accounts are linked and taken into consideration.  I find it amusing then that eBay decided to hold funds on this account for 21 days and refused to release the funds despite me advising I have 2 other accounts in excellent standing.

so much for taking all 3 accounts into consideration!

They are so wishy washy with their policies and rules.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

NEW FORMAT?

EBay is full of it when it comes to the 3 free relists. From what they tell you, majority of people here wouldn't be eligible, yet most here get them. Unless you have sold more than 100 items AND $12,000 on an account in the last 12 months, then you should still get them. They try to tell you they are for new members and once you've sold 100 items, you lose them. It's total carp.

As for having your funds held, if it's still happening, get onto PayPal and ask them to lift the hold. If they refuse, lodge a dispute with the FOS, stating you have 2 other accounts in good standing and in less than a week, the hold will be lifted permanently.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply