NEW SELLER HUB DRIVING ME CRAZY

mitbri
Community Member

Is anyone having trouble with this new Seller Hub page?

Everytime and change from one thing to another (like updating an item that it has been posted), my landing page keeps flicking to a new Seller Hub, with all these boxes and stats.

I rang them, and to get back to my landing page showing what is sold and needed to be posted, I have to keep going back in the long way round, to 'my ebay. then activity then 'selling'.

Does anyone know how to make it go back permanantly?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: NEW SELLER HUB DRIVING ME CRAZY

You can't.

Bookmark your selling page and access it that way.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for your advice.

I have bookmarked it.

But everytime I move around on my page, it goes back to seller hub. I have given feedback to ebay that it's one thing to have a seller hub that we can look at when we want to, but I need the landing page to be 'ALL SELLING' because I do all my activity on this page and it's so frustrating to keep going and finding the bookmark. What is wrong with ebay? Can't they see it's not helping us?

We should be able to customise our own landing page. Not have other stuff shoved down our throats.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I have it on the bookmark bar.

Whenever I need to come back, I click that instead of anything in the hub.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Seller Hub has its own shortcut grouping where I put everything on eBay I want to easily access (ie discussion board, reporting, customer support  - whatever you want really). Very easy to set up and I have arranged my shortcut section at the top of the seller hub layout.

I actually have the opposite problem. I can access everything I want from Seller Hub and it is my landing page but there are some occasions (like after sending an invoice) that it takes me to All Selling rather than Seller Hub.   

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

We’re set up very much like jfm and fortunately haven’t suffered issues.

It sounds very much like a bug that perhaps is a bit peculiar to you at the moment OP. All is working well here. Sorry I can’t help.

Melina.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply