NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT A MEMBER VIA REPLY BUTTON OR CONTACT MEMBER BUTTON

Not sure if this is the right Board but - is anyone else having a problem not being able to contact (that is message via ebay) buyers.  I had a message from a buyer that paid via Bank Deposit.  I didn't click ITEM PAID and purchaser is getting auto messages from ebay saying not paid.  The whole thing is getting to automated.

I clicked on ITEM PAID, now I can't even message the buyer to say sorry etc to ensure good feedback. 

Also can't use PRINT POSTAGE LABEL if paid by Bank Deposit.

Seems the only thing that works is Paypal, to ensure all of ebays fees keep rolling in and I'm being charged on collecting postage and can't even use the print label button if not paid by Paypal.

Am I right, is there a way to contact buyer to ensure good feedback??

The only contact it seems to me that can be made is to SEND PHOTOS.  Clicking reply gets one nothing else.

Cheers,

Julie

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT A MEMBER VIA REPLY BUTTON OR CONTACT MEMBER BUTTON

Hi Julie,

Open order details for the sale in question and there will be a link to contact.

Mind you, the site is playing up top ropes tonight so don't be surprised if pages crash on you.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT A MEMBER VIA REPLY BUTTON OR CONTACT MEMBER BUTTON

EBay has crashed so you probably won't be able to do anything atm
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply