Need help in removing negative feedback

Hi Team,

Good afternoon.

Some customers have left some negative feedback and the delay was caused by logistic company and it's out of our control.

Need to chat with someone to resolve it, please let us know the contact number, thank you.

Regards,

SZZ Homebrew

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go to "eBay help" at the top of the page and scroll to the bottom for contact options.

Looking at the feedback I don't see any grounds for them to be removed, I see you already have 130 revised feedback so I would have thought you would know the process for feedback revision.

Judging by the negs and neutrals you've got a lot of your problems are with the couriers you're using (Sendle?) maybe you would be well advised to use AP instead of the cheaper and less reliable alternative.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

We're not ebay, you'll need to go to the help section as padi suggested if you want to get in contact with ebay.

We are just regular folk who read the  messageboard.

Personally, as a buyer, I'd be inclined to say yes, it is your business. If you sell the stuff, it's on you to get the items to the customers by the date estimated in your ad. It's your ad, your items, your handling time.

Customers will usually be sympathetic if you post quickly but they can see there is a delay in the postal service but on the whole, the buck stops with you.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Springy, since COVID eBay removes negative fb related to postal delays (if the tracking shows that the seller posted the item on time).

I don't think this was the case before COVID, but at the moment this seems to be part of their fb removal policy.

Maybe eBay should also offer buyers the option to select the postal service. I would certainly welcome this option.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply