Need help to get rid of ebay clutter

So this has suddenly appeared on my all selling page this morning. More ebay 'enhanced experience', I'm presuming!  😠 Isscreenshot-www.ebay.com.au-2024.03.21-09_48_03.png anyone able to help me get rid of it? TIA. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Looks like part of my post was cut off. Last sentence should read, " Is anyone able to help me get rid of it? TIA'

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Doesn't show on mine.

Do you have an adblocker?

I could be some sort of tutorial, in which case you might have to click through it.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Yes I do have adblocker. It's on all of my Ids. I'll do as you you suggest and see if that gets rid of it. 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

No luck. When I click on the arrows or icons nothing happens. Guess I'm just lucky if no-one else has it. 😂

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

And just like that it's gone today 🙂 Thank heavens

Obviously just some sort of glitch, but i greatly appreciate you trying to help. many thanks, Dave. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Did you accept (got it) the new all selling page, so far I have not tried it and nothing extra on the classic all selling page.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I haven't accepted anything new lately. It looks like this screenshot-www.ebay.com.au-2024.03.22-12_01_51.png

Has done for a long time. 

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Hi there,  when I go to my all selling page, from seller hub, I am met with this

gutterpunkz05_0-1711076442217.png

Then has  a got it tab to accept,  or a don't show me this again tab.

At the moment I have just bypassed it, don't want to try it until I am sure I can revert to classic.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I've never seen that, gp. I always try to stick to the simple things and always keep the classic when possible, but sometimes they make it impossible. Anyway I really do appreciate your time and your willingness to help. Thank heavens it's gone now, hopefully to not return! 🙂

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply