Negative Feedback Comments Totally Biased

I sent an item to a buyer.  They decide that they don't want it any more but I advise them too late, it has already been sent.  I am legally obliged to not accept returns simply because a customer changes their mind and I advise the customer of this.  They then decide to leave disgusting feedback "horrid seller".  And yet Ebay states that the feedback cannot be removed. 

Really, this feedback is ridiculous, am seriously thinking of getting rid of Ebay as a method of my business, everything is so biased towards buyers that it is bordering on discrminatory now.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

altho i see your point, 50 negs and 58 neuts i dont think an extra one aint gunno make much diff:^O 

Signatures suck.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Have you actually contacted ebay and requested the neg FB to be removed?

Coz i believe youre correct in not to refund only coz the buyer changed their mind, there mistake for biddin'. and the FB is certainly not fair and unjust

Signatures suck.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Welcome back, arb, medium time, no whinge. Way overdue.

I can't understand how sellers with far more experience (sales-wise at least) can have so many issues that need to be brought to the boards.

I would never dare to bring an issue to the boards, especially one where it's a advertisement whinge rather than a request for information.

Given that I'm unlikely to ever get 60,000 Feedback, I still don't expect to get in a tizzy about a trivial (in the scheme of things) transaction.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Sales slow again are they?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Really, this feedback is ridiculous, am seriously thinking of getting rid of eBay as a method of my business, everything is so biased towards buyers that it is bordering on discriminatory now.

Wow!  27 negatives and neutrals so far this year alone!

I'd suggest you follow through by "getting rid of eBay" as your selling agency bfore they get rid of you LOL.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I am legally obliged to not accept returns simply because a customer changes their mind and I advise the customer of this.

That is untrue. You are NOT legally obliged to accept returns for change of mind, but that is entirely different to being legally obliged to NOT accept returns.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Some feedbacks are Not in Stock and postage looks like its very slow too. Doesnt make you look very good as a seller

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

altho i see your point, 50 negs and 58 neuts i dont think an extra one aint gunno make much diff:^O 

And here I am feeling sorry for myself over my first and only neutral! Sheesh.

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Lol I've had one neutral feedback left and that was a mistake by the buyer.

I don't think I've seen this many neutral and negative feedbacks, in future I would recommend that you don't draw attention to your feedback it can't be good for your business 🙂

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply